SHOP NOW

Breaking News
recent

Watch Aramide Reveal Album Title

aramidesuitcase_pressSinger Aramide is finally ready for the release of her album!
In an acoustic video released this
morning, the Afro-Soul Diva announced that her debut album would be titled SUITCASE
“I have been on this journey. Me and my Guitar, I have got the Rhythm and the blues, the Jazz all in my suitcase”
Scheduled for a November release, Aramide says her album will take listeners on a journey
“Today I welcome you to take this journey with me as I put together a suitcase full of who I am. With my album I will share the sounds in my ear and the feeling in my heart”



No comments:

For Music Promotion or You have Gist / News to update us kindly Call or Whatsapp; +23450603222 or Email us: musickolony@gmail.com / djaykolon@gmail.com'; (function() { var dsq = document.createElement('script'); dsq.type = 'text/javascript'; dsq.async = true; dsq.src = '//' + disqus_shortname + '.disqus.com/embed.js'; (document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] || document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(dsq); })();
Copyright @dj_kolon. Powered by Blogger.