SHOP NOW

Breaking News
recent

VERYYY HOTTTTT: DJ LUKE NASTY FT 2 CHAINZ – OTW (REMIX )

otw-remix
After teaming up on the Trina-assisted “Might Be (Remix),” DJ Luke Nasty reunites with 2 Chainz for the remix to “OTW.” Chainz has his mind on doing the nasty, rapping about S3x on a stove and “A$$-clapping standing ovations.” “I can get you fly if we fly to Dubai,” rhymes Tity Boi. “Lions, tigers, and bears, oh my!” Meanwhile, Luke assures his girl that he’s definitely “OTW.” “Girl, I’m on the way,” he sings. “I just left the club and I’m about to make a play / I’m on the way.”

Listen Below

Audio Player
00:00
00:00


DOWNLOAD

No comments:

For Music Promotion or You have Gist / News to update us kindly Call or Whatsapp; +23450603222 or Email us: musickolony@gmail.com / djaykolon@gmail.com'; (function() { var dsq = document.createElement('script'); dsq.type = 'text/javascript'; dsq.async = true; dsq.src = '//' + disqus_shortname + '.disqus.com/embed.js'; (document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] || document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(dsq); })();
Copyright @dj_kolon. Powered by Blogger.