SHOP NOW

Breaking News
recent

I RATE LOTS OF DJS, THE LIKES OF DJ UNKNOWN(@djayunknown_ng), DJ KENTALKY(@DJKENTALKY) AND CO. :- DJ KOLON(@DJ_KOLON)

formatfactorydsc_0022-2



Dj Kolon fondly called Da kolonial master by his lovers when asked in an exclusive chat with renowned music platform Tapoutmusic.com "Are there other Djs your rate?" answered Yeah, Lot of djs. The likes of DJ Unknown (Dubai), DJ Kentalky and co., does this means Dj Kolon does not rate other big names in nigeria or taking this named djs before the likes of dj JIMMY JATT? below is the full content of the interview:


Tell us a little about yourself. Who is Dj Kolon?
My names are Olatunbosun Temitope Cole Omokayode from Ogun Waterside local government area of Ogun State, a graduate of Olabisi Onabanjo University. I’m based in Lagos.
So how did it all begin, where did the name Dj Kolon come from,what or who gave you that? 
Actually i was supposed to be using DJ Cole but there were lots of djs with the name so i decided to make something different out of it; Kayode OLatunbosun Of Nigeria. But to my great surprise i later got to know that kolon was my late grandpa’s popular slang.
what was the first event you ever played at?
My first event was a friends birthday party… I could remember i was so nervous and i had to prepare like its gonna determine where i will be after life (laughs).

dsc_0294j_edit
Are you a Resident Dj anywhere currently?
Yes I am….although our contract is gonna end soon
whats your relationship with both upcoming and popular artists? 
I have good relationship with everyone.
In your opinion what are the worst mistake artistes who are starting out can make?
Pride and being after the income alone at their early stage.
As far as Your state is concern you are Rated As one of the Best the state has,in yourown words how do you define the Music/Entertainment Industry in Your State?
Music industry here in Lagos is very challenging, One have to be very hardworking in order to get people on his side.
What are the challanges you have faced so far Being a DJ?
My major challenge at first was combining dj with school. And later after school, it was confusing my parents to allow me take DJ as a career fully.
Can you tell us some events you have managed the turntables at?
I have managed turntables at lots of events such as The OOU mega carnival, Lagos State Carnival audition, Ijebu North rap battle just to mention but a few.
what was the best event you ever played at/put on?
Every event I have played has been my best event because I put in my best in every moment of my work time.
Any Awards/Achievements so far?
Yes, I won the PLAZOSA watchout dj in the year 2012 and the PLAZOSA social Icon of the year in the year 2014
out of all the tunes you have which one never fails? whats your favourite?
Oldies
dsc_0285k_edit

Are you single or in a relationship?
Yes, am In a relationship
Are there other Djs your rate?
Yeah, Lot of djs. The likes of DJ Unknown (Dubai), DJ Kentalky and co.
What’s your word to upcoming Deejays trying to break into the industry?
Endurance is the Key to Success, Things may not be working out well at the early stages but never give up.
Whats on the table for you for you right now? What are you working on?
Well am working on a song and a mixtape
when all the partying is over how do you like to chill?
I browse the internet, reply my chats and later sleep.
Finally Dj Kolon what do you have to say to your fans out there?
Nothing but appreciation, I appreciate you guy for your love and support, for your belief in me. You are the one that make me keep going. I really appreciate.
How can those that need your service Contact you?
They can contact me via
+2349050603222
Facebook: Olatunbosun dj-kolon Temitope
Twitter/Instagram: @dj_kolon
http://www.hulkshare.com/DJ_KOLON
Email: djaykolon@gmail.com
Below are Some Mixtape By Your Favourite Disc Jockey Kolon Download listen and share

No comments:

For Music Promotion or You have Gist / News to update us kindly Call or Whatsapp; +23450603222 or Email us: musickolony@gmail.com / djaykolon@gmail.com'; (function() { var dsq = document.createElement('script'); dsq.type = 'text/javascript'; dsq.async = true; dsq.src = '//' + disqus_shortname + '.disqus.com/embed.js'; (document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] || document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(dsq); })();
Copyright @dj_kolon. Powered by Blogger.