SHOP NOW

Breaking News
recent

Amazing! You Won’t Believe What Happened To A Man Who Stopped Masturbating For 700 Days

man-moansA man who stopped the act of masturbation for as many as 700 days has told of the exhilarating experience he had during that period.

A young man who stopped pleasuring himself for nearly two years has opened up about the consequences of going without masturbation.
The man, a Reddit user identified as Brohit is part of the “NoFap” movement which sees guys experiment with s*xual abstinence for long periods of time.
He managed to make it to 700 days without indulging in solo s*x and shared his experience in a candid online thread titled: “Reflecting on a 700-day NoFap journey”.
Revealing that he began his journey two and half years ago, Brohit said that his mind felt a lot clearer and he was “at peace more often”.
But then the internet fan revealed his self-pleasure-free stint gave him “superpowers”.
He said: “Yes I was able to feel all those things you call ‘superpowers’ too – sudden increase in confidence, laser sharp focus, more attention from women, easier to find s*x, energy boosts, etc.”
Although he was quick to question himself, adding: “How do we know these superpowers aren’t just normal human tendencies?”
Brohit said his “fapstinence” also helped him to see he had other addictions and obsessions related to dating and s*x.
He continued: “I check my phone every few minutes to see if that cute girl I texted has replied to my texts/snaps.
“I go on Tinder so frequently to see if I can find my one true soulmate (or maybe just get laid soon). Having meaningless s*x with a new girl every time.
“How’s any of this different from masturbating?
“And if none of these things go according to how I want them to, my self-esteem and general level of happiness takes a serious blow.”
Taking a swipe at those who don’t think p**n addiction is real, he added: “I still face the same urges I did 700 days ago, but I like to think that I’m much stronger now.
“At least now I can take comfort in the fact that if I can control my urge to masturbate then I have developed a strong enough will power to beat an addiction that people blindly don’t even consider an addiction.
“Happiness and satisfaction comes from within. Just let that void be. Don’t try to fill it with anything. That void within ourselves is what makes us human.”
“Have faith you guys. Faith in yourself. Stay strong.”

No comments:

For Music Promotion or You have Gist / News to update us kindly Call or Whatsapp; +23450603222 or Email us: musickolony@gmail.com / djaykolon@gmail.com'; (function() { var dsq = document.createElement('script'); dsq.type = 'text/javascript'; dsq.async = true; dsq.src = '//' + disqus_shortname + '.disqus.com/embed.js'; (document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] || document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(dsq); })();
Copyright @dj_kolon. Powered by Blogger.