SHOP NOW

Breaking News
recent

Phyno Set To Drop ” The Playmaker” Album | Unveils Cover Art

the-playmakerPenthauze rapper, Phyno who has never stopped to thrill his large fan base is set for the release of
his sophomore album titled, “The Play Maker”. The rapper who majorly spits in Igbo Language took to social media to share the cover art.
In his words
It’s been a long time coming … My sophomore album ‘THE PLAYMAKER’ drops in a few days. I want to thank all my fans and team all over the world who have supported my music. Special thanks to the media for holding me down. I can’t wait for the world to hear this body of work, let d music speak ????. Love you all . #ThePlaymakerAlbum #Penthauze

No comments:

For Music Promotion or You have Gist / News to update us kindly Call or Whatsapp; +23450603222 or Email us: musickolony@gmail.com / djaykolon@gmail.com'; (function() { var dsq = document.createElement('script'); dsq.type = 'text/javascript'; dsq.async = true; dsq.src = '//' + disqus_shortname + '.disqus.com/embed.js'; (document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] || document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(dsq); })();
Copyright @dj_kolon. Powered by Blogger.